Why go to Starbuck's and consume a super expensive 61 grams of carbs, when you can make this and indulge in this yumminess at ONLY 5.1 grams of carbs!!!
Written recipe below. Recipe video coming soon! But here is the end result. If you cut your loaf into 12 servings, each serving is: 7.3g Protein, 16.9g Fat, 5.1g NET Carbs.
This recipe made an 8x8 pan, plus 3 small ramekins. So about 2-1/2 of the pictured slices would equal one serving.
I recommend baking it in either two, standard loaf pans, or one 8x8 dish.
NOTE: This batter is thick and does not rise much. Whatever dish you use, don’t fill higher than approximately 2 inches. Over-filling your dish will make it hard to cook the batter all the way through without burning the outer edges. If you have leftover batter, throw it in another small dish or make some muffins or small ramekins (these smaller dishes will take less time to cook). The good news is, if you do burn it, the taste does not travel to the interior portions of the loaf. Just cut off the edges and enjoy. (Yes, I know this from personal experience.
RECIPE: KETO PUMPKIN BREAD
DRY INGREDIENTS:2 cups - Almond Flour1/2 cup - Coconut Flour3/8 cup - Whole Earth White Allulose Blend (1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp)3/8 cup - Whole Earth Brown Allulose Blend (1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp)NOTE: The recipe as is is mildly sweet. If you want a more traditional sweetness, add an extra Tbsp of one, or both of the Allulose Blends.1/2 tsp - Xantham Gum2 tsp - Baking Powder1/4 tsp - Salt2 tsp - Pumpkin Pie Spice1/4 tsp - Cinnamon1/8 - Cardamom
WET INGREDIENTS:4 large - Eggs1 cup - Pumpkin 100% Purée (NOT pumpkin pie filling)1/3 cup - Butter, melted1 tsp - Vanilla Extract3/4 cup - Heavy Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with rack in the center position.
2. Line an 8x8 dish, or two standard loaf pans with parchment paper.
3. Mix all dry ingredients well in a large bowl.
4. Mix all wet ingredients well in a separate bowl.
5. Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Blend well BY HAND and ONLY ENOUGH to combine all ingredients. Do not over mix the batter.
6. Place batter in lined baking dishes to a height of approximately 2 inches.
7. Bake 35 to 45 minutes (you are looking for golden brown on top and a clean toothpick or butter knife coming out after being inserted in the center.
8. Allow to cool completely. For best results and taste, cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
1) Can be served hot out of the oven… but it will be HOT and, though it will taste good, it will taste better if allowed to cool; and it will taste even better the next day after it has been refrigerated.
2) It tastes great cold; but for an extra yummy experience, warm it up or toast it and give it a swipe of butter.