PageSix.com: Hunter Biden allegedly asked a strip club employee go out to buy him a sex toy that strippers then used on him at a Manhattan club.
Biden also allegedly visited Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Manhattan two times about a year ago, where he spent several thousand dollars and on one occasion sent an employee out to buy a dildo for strippers to use on him, according to a new Page Six report.
During that particularly wild night, workers suspected Biden — son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the frontrunner in the Democratic primary race to challenge President Donald Trump — was high, and he was warned that drugs weren’t allowed on the premises, sources said.
A worker had to be sent out to purchase a dildo so the gals could use it on Hunter, sources said.
- Hunter Biden is accused of having an employee at the Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Manhattan go out to purchase a sex toy to use on him
- The 49-year-old allegedly went to the club twice about a year ago
- He allegedly spent thousands with a female companion and made a staffer buy him a dildo for strippers to use on him in a private room, Page Six reports
- Biden also frequented The Mpire Gentlemen's Club in Washington, D.C.
- It was there he reported met Lunden Roberts, the mother of Hunter Biden's love child, who worked as a stripper with the stage name 'Dallas'
- Page Six reports that Biden was 'well known' at The Mpire Gentlemen's Club
- Roberts allegedly worked there around the time she became pregnant
- Biden was recently accused of using drug's at a club called Archibald's, which is three blocks away
- Roberts filed a paternity suit against Biden in May, claiming he was the father of her child and asking for child support
- Biden is 'not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test'
#HunterBiden #StripClub #SexToy #Strippers #Dildo