Meet the Real
#Waukesha Killer - Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisolm
"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody? You bet. Guaranteed."
John Chisolm in 2007 interview
'You bet my bail reforms will kill people': Shocking 2007 admission by woke Waukesha DA John Chisolm who GUARANTEED innocent people would be murdered by the killers he sets free
- Milwaukee County DA John Chisolm said in 2007: 'Is there going to be an individual I divert, or put into a program, who's going to go out and kill? You bet'
- In 2013, his office gave a deferred prosecution to a convicted drug dealer
- That dealer, after being released, fatally injected a 26 year old woman with heroin then tried to hide her body but was caught
- On November 11, his office granted Darrell Brooks a $1,000 bond
- Brooks went free and within a few weeks, was behind the wheel of his car again
- Five people were murdered when he drove through the Christmas parade
- Chisolm admitted Brooks' bail was 'inappropriately low' and a review is being conducted
- There are mounting calls for him to resign, with many saying the victims' blood is on his hands
- Rep. Scott Fitzgerald, who represents Waukesha in Congress, said the 'turnstile approach to justice' needed to be changed
#Waukesha #JohnChisolm #DarrellBrooks
StreetLoc is a Facebook styled Social Media Platform, we are not an Adult-Day-Care, managed by woke kids.
Designed for Family, Friends, Events, Groups, Businesses and People.JOIN NOW