Ukrainians are actually fleeing towards Russia with all their belongings
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Both CBS and CNN have been showing some uncomfortable truths to the mainstream the last couple days, because at some point you can't lie about it.
CBS confirmed that only 30% of western military hardware/equipment is actually ending up on the frontlines, where is the other 70%? Nobody knows...
CNN confirmed that Ukrainians are actually fleeing towards Russia with all their belongings, why? Because Russia is wining and its safer to live under it + a lot of Ukrainians are fleeing from conscription.
The number of refugees from the territory of Ukraine and Donbass who arrived in Russia since February exceeded 3.2 million people - TASS source
StreetLoc is one of America’s fastest-growing Social Media companies. We do not employ woke kids in California to “police” your thoughts and put you in “jail”. StreetLoc is designed for Family, Friends, Events, Groups, Businesses and People. JOIN TODAY
The Horror of Teaching Critical Race Theory to children.President Donald Trump tore into President Joe Biden for embracing “critical race theory”—a loosely defined academic framework that’s become the newest front in the culture wars—and went as far as to claim teaching the theory verges on “psychological abuse.”“Students are being subjected to a new curriculum designed to brainwash them,” Trump claimed in an op-ed published on RealClearPolitics’ website, calling critical race theory “twisted” and “completely antithetical to everything that normal Americans of any color would wish to teach their children.”
What if I need police or fire assistance, but Democrats got their way? The non- emergency ... What information does the dispatcher need to send help? ... If you can't decide if your call is an emergency, consider it to be an emergency and dial 911.
Google, Facebook, Twitter shut down conservative content before and after the election, now they are bragging about it, claiming it was an election integrity effort. Here is Mark Zuckerberg released explaining how Facebook shut down unapproved content, stopped threatening voices from questioning impossible ballot ratios, and possible illegal tactics deployed by Democrats in the 2020 presidential election.In other words, they interfered with any opinion they did not like.The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious