The US government is covering up huge amounts of evidence of UFO encounters
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says the US government has been hiding key details about UFO encounters from the public for years. ‘I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day, I think it’s very, very bad for our country'
- Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid made the claim in the documentary, The Phenomenon which examines the history of UFO sightings in the US
- ‘Why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it, I think it’s very, very bad for our country,’ he said
- When asked if he’s saying there’s still evidence that hasn’t yet been publicly disclosed, Reid replies: ‘I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day'
- Since leaving office in 2017 he has become increasingly outspoken about UFOs
- Following the release of videos taken by pilots that show ‘unexplained aerial phenomena’ in April, Reid wrote: ‘The American people deserve to be informed'