White House scrambles to ship new monkeypox vaccine to clinics across the country after critics claimed America ALREADY HAS a million doses but Biden 'can't figure out how to get them out of freezers in Denmark'
• White House on Tuesday announced a new national monkeypox vaccine rollout
• It came after advocates slammed the administration for delays in distribution
• US has Jynneos doses stored in Denmark pending an FDA facility inspection
• Biden administration will allocate 56,000 doses of Jynneos vaccine immediately
• In coming months, 1.6 million doses will be released from a national stockpile
• US has recorded 306 cases of monkeypox, but officials fear true count is higher
• Some experts have criticized the new vaccine plan as lacking in key details
• They fear vaccines will not get to gay men who are at the highest risk
• White House says doses will go to 'jurisdictions with the highest case rates'