Donald Trump 'will leave the country' if he doesn't win the Election in 2020
Donald Trump jokes at packed Georgia rally that he 'will leave the country' if he doesn't win the election because he 'won't feel so good losing to the worst candidate in the history of politics'
- The president joked to the packed crowd at his Georgia rally Friday night that he may resort to drastic action if the American public don't reelect him
- 'Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life, what am I going to do?' he asked
- 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country?' he said
- Anti-Trump organization The Lincoln Project jumped on his claim sharing footage of his statement on Twitter and asking: 'Promise?'
- Other social media users debated where he would go with many suggesting Russia and nations that couldn't extradite him back to the US
- His comments come as musicians Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee swore to do the opposite - and leave America if Trump is reelected
- Trump is currently trailing Biden in the most recent polls with Georgia a key battleground state