Jack Dorsey apologizes for blocking Biden Ukraine story 'with zero context' - but you STILL can't share it
Twitter boss Jack Dorsey apologizes for blocking Biden Ukraine story 'with zero context' - but STILL doesn't let users share it because it 'contains private information like email addresses' - as Trump threatens to remove Facebook and Twitter protections
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey apologized and called some of the company's actions in banning the sharing of the New York Post article 'unacceptable'
- He said there hadn't been enough explanation as to why and that it was because 'personal information was shared'
- He then reposted a series of posts from Twitter where the company claimed it blocked the story because it contains 'personal information'
- The story contains screenshots where Hunter Biden's old email address and that of Ukrainian businessman Vadym Pozharskyi are shown
- Facebook says it has reduced distribution of the story until it is fact-checked
- It won't say though who is checking the story or why it thinks it's incredible
- Trump called their actions 'terrible' and threatened to remove protections which stops them from being liable for content shared on their platforms